SOCIAL DISTANCING & SAFETY GUIDELINES
We’re so excited to welcome you back and look forward to a great year!
We’ll be adapting hybrid learning and all students will have the option to enroll in online or in-person classes. For the safety of our students and staff, in-person class sizes will be dramatically reduced and safety protocols will be enforced. In addition, in-person availability will be limited.
ALL IN STUDIO REGISTRANTS MUST FILL OUT AND COMPLETE THIS COVID WAIVER FORM AND COVID CONTRACTION REACTION PLAN FORM PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
Please familiarize yourself with the following policies as we will be strictly enforcing the following social distancing and safety guidelines:
1. There will be designated entrances and exits for each Studio C and Studio Y with 6 ft apart markers outside the studio for those waiting to start their class.
2. All students must be dropped off. Only students will be allowed to enter the dance studio. No spectators will be allowed to wait in the studio or lobby.
3. All students will have their temperatures checked with a touchless thermometer by our staff members and must sanitize or wash their hands at our sanitizing stations before entering the dance studio.
4. There will be multiple sanitizing stations available for use at the studio.
5. All students must wear a mask during the duration of a one hour class but will be able to take it off during water break. Once water break is over then the mask must be put back on.
6. Every instructor will be required to get tested on a weekly basis at the free COVID test sites.
7. Each child will be assigned a number for the entire year which will designate their placement in the dance studio.
8. We ask that each student bring their own water bottle to class and write their names on it.
9. All teachers will be required to wear masks when instructing a class.
10. WE HAVE CUT OUR CLASS SIZES IN HALF AND WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING 12 STUDENTS MAX IN EACH CLASS. SPACE WILL BE EXTREMELY LIMITED.
11. BOTH DANCE STUDIOS WILL HAVE 6 FT MARKERS ON THE FLOOR AND ALL STUDENTS WILL BE SPACED 6FT APART for the entire class.
12. We will be limiting formation changes and adjusting choreography to remain contact-free.
13. We will release students one at a time when class is over to avoid any crowding.
14. We will be allocating time in between classes to sanitize the floor before we transition the next class in.
15. In addition to our daily cleaning and sanitizing, we have hired a disinfectant company to come in and deep clean twice a week.
At CY Danceworks we value the safety and well being of all of our students. We feel it is our duty to set the standard of dance studio etiquette and safety protocols so that our students can feel at ease doing what they love!